The most important part of any studio is what equipment they use to capture the physical sound emitted from the instruments they are recording. Here’s a list of our gear!
- Acoustically designed and treated rooms, including a beautiful sounding live room, isolation room, and a spacious lounge with a coffee station and mini-fridge.
- High end microphones from brands like Neumann, Warm Audio, Sennheiser, sE, Shure, AKG and Aston.
- Some of the highest quality preamps in the world from brands like Neve, API and Warm Audio.
- Console: Presonus SL32 used as a DAW controller.
- Control room monitors: Mackie HR824, JBL L36, Presonus Eris, Presonus 10″ sub
- DAW: Studio One Professional.
- Live room monitors: AKG tracking headphones with Presonus Earmix to give you full control over your own mix. No more talking through the glass to get levels!
- Tons of in-house instruments and amps like a 1962 Gibson Falcon, 1975 Fender Twin Reverb, modern Marshall tube amp, 1975 Ampeg bass amp, DW Collector’s Series drum set with authentic1970s Zidjian Cymbals, Korg Minilogue synthesizer, Casio Privia piano.